During the next 3 years the BioBIGG project will be working on mobilising innovation efforts and business opportunities for SMEs based on unutilised biomass-materials found along agro-industrial value chains in the South Baltic Area. The project is funded by the Interreg South Baltic programme.
The partners in the project are:
- RISE Research Institutes of Sweden
- Gdańsk University of Technology – Politechnika Gdańska
- Fachagentur Nachwachsende Rohstoffe e. V. (FNR)
- Universität Greifswald
- SLU – Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Roskilde University (Lead partner)
Furthermore, approximately 25 associated partners are presently taking part in the BioBIGG project network.